Saturday 25 May 2019

Jolly and Happy Christmas - 6x6 Mini Album

Hello my friends, I hope you had a great week.

Today I am sharing a  6" x 6" Christmas mini album that I created using the Say Freeze 12" x 12" paper pad from Craft Smith.  I had already created a 9" x 7 1/2" album using the same paper pad and since I had quite a bit of design paper left I wanted to create another album.

For this new album, I used the tutorial from Laura's Craft Zone YouTube channel.  Her instructions are very clear and easy to follow.  I only made very small modifications to the her instructions to create an album that worked with the design paper I used.



Here is the original album along side the new album.

















Below is a list of the supplies I used to create this album.

Grafix - 12 x 12 medium weight natural chipboard
Craft Smith (Michaels) - Say Freeze 12 x 12 design paper
Recollections - 65lb red card stock
Martha Stewart - Rings : Around The Page punches
Hug Snug - black seam binding
Adhesive - 1/4" & 1/2" Scrappy Tape , Nuvo - Deluxe Liquid Adhesive
Ribbon from my stash

Thank you so much for coming by and checking out my newest creation.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment