Saturday 16 March 2013

Life Is Too Short - CQC180

Time for another colour challenge at The Colour Q. This was a bit of a challenge as I thought the colours would be perfect for a St. Patrick's Day card but I have no supplies for St. Patrick's Day. I like what I came up with instead. Here are the Colours:


Here is the card I came up with:


Below is a list of the supplies I used:

Stamps: MFT - Pearls of Wisdom
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two-Rosy 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Black Soot
Other: MFT-Die-namics - Fishtail Flag Layers Stax, Royal Rose and Royal Leaves
Black, Grey & Green Card Stock from Michaels

Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The flowers are so elegant and dramatic in black and gray. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete