Sunday 12 January 2014

Altered Letter Z

I had a chance to alter another letter. This time it's for a little girl in the neighbourhood named Zoe.

Here is how it started.


And after I painted the sides and back with white acrylic paint.

For this letter I used another sheet of design paper from the Dear Jane 12 x 12 paper stack from DCWV and distressed the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink.

The made from paper flowers using the Rolled Scallop Flower & Royal Rose Die-namics from My Favorite Things. I made the leaves using the Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Branch. I put half back pearls in the centre of the flowers. I then dyed some white Hug Snug seam binding with Lindy's Stamp Gang Cotton Candy Pink Starburst Spray.



Here is a closeup of the flowers I made.



I think this will look cute in her room and because it doesn't look too young, so can last her for years.  

I have a few more letter to do. I think the next one will be for my sister.

Have a great night, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment