Wednesday 26 February 2014

Happy Spring

I have made another card using the MFT stamp set - One of My Favorite Peeps to make a very springy card. I also used the Wplus9 stamp set - Fresh Cut Florals with the matching dies to make the flowers that accent two of the corners of the card.

I love the bright colours of this card.


Here is a list of the other supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT-One of My Favorite Peeps, Wplus9-Fresh Cut Florals
Dies: Spellbinders-Labls Twenty-nine, Wplus9-Fresh Cut Florals
Paper: My Mind's Eye-Kate & Co. - Cambridge, Canson - Cold Pressed Watercolour paper
Ink: Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn, Hero Arts-Mint Julip, Soft Pool, Tide Pool, Field Greens, Forever Green, Bubble Gum, Pale Tomato & Charcoal
Distress Markers: Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Mustard Seed, Pumice Stone & Peacock Feathers

Have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment