Friday 20 June 2014

Summer Banner

Hello all, tomorrow is officially the first day o summer so I wanted to finish a Summer banner that I am going to hang on my front door.

Each rectangle is made from medium weight chipboard that is cut to 5 x 6, covered with design paper and card stock and then covered with Matte - Collage Pauge by Alleene's. I decorated each letter a little differently and then attached the letter panels with Natural 20lb Hemp Cord.

Here are pictures of the banner.


Here are close ups of each letter.







This is a list of the supplies I used.

Chipboard: 12 x 12 Medium weight chipboard by Grafix, Chipboard letters from Fancy Pants
Design Paper: K&Company-Brenda Walton-Mira Specialty 12 x 12 paper pad, Recollections cardstock
Dies: Spellbinders-Standard Circles Large & Lacey Circles, Stamps of Life-Sandal Dies, Lawn Fawn-Our Friendship Grows Stamps & Matching Dies, My Favorite Things-Royal Rose & Plentiful Petals
Other: Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Flatback Pearls, Craftsmart-Arylic Paint (Various Colours), Hemptique-Natural 20lb Hamp Cord, Hug Snug-Seam Binding in White and coloured with Lindy Stamp Gangs-Icy Primrose Gold Starburst Spray

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment