Friday 11 September 2015

Young At Heart

It's seems weird but I make so many cards just for fun but I'm pretty bad when it comes to actually making cards and sending them in the mail when I should.

I did actually make the card below for my man's 53rd birthday which is tomorrow, September 12th. I find it a challenge to make a card for a man (it's so much easier for a woman and/or a girl. I looked through some of my stamp sets and found an Art Impressions stamp set called His and Hers Campers.





Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Art Impressions - His & Hers Campers
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Black Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Antique Linen
Copic Markers: E51, E11, E33, R24, R29, B91, B93, G20, G20, G24, C00, C3, Y21, Y26, W5, W7
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Quilting Bee 6x6 paper pad
Other: Basic Grey - Basics Candy Buttons - Red/Pink,  Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by. Any comments are appreciated, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment