Wednesday 11 November 2015

Mugs and Kisses - MFTWSC254

The other day I was excited to receive some happy mail with some goodies I ordered from MFT Stamps. They seem to come out with some awesome products each week.

When I first saw the Hot Cocoa Cups Die-namics and the co-ordinating Hug in a Mug stamp set , I knew I wanted to get them.

I have made a card using those two products along with the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges. I also used the straw from MFT Stamps' Cool Cup Die-namic and the postage stripe from Lawn Fawn's You've Got Mail to make the candy stick coming out of the whipped cream.


Here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Hug in a Mug,  Lawn Fawn - You've Got Mail
Dies: MFT Stamps - Hot Cocoa Cups,  Cool Cup,  Let It Snowflake and Blueprints 13
Ink: Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa,  Hero Arts - Red Royal
Copic Marker: E000 for shading on die cuts
Other: My Mind's Eye - Winter Wonderland Washi Tape,  Recollections - Card Stock,  Foam Tape and Wink of Stella - Clear Brush Pen

Thanks so much for dropping by! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment