Sunday 6 December 2015

At Christmas - MFTWSC257

Hello, I hope your having a good day so far.

I have made a card today using the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges. If I have time I just may make another card using the same sketch.


I used the MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Cool Day stamp set for the cute little bear.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brow-Cool Day and Clearly Sentimental-About Christmas
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 6 and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Hero Arts - Soft Pool and Tide Pool Shadow Ink
Copic Markers: W00, W1, R20, R24, R29, B01 & B05
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Winter Wonderland 6x6 paper pad

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Loving the choice of polka dot paper you used! :) Thanks for joining us on the MFT Sketch Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete