Sunday 22 May 2016

Puppy Takes A Ride

Hello friends, it's a long weekend here in Canada and today is just beautiful out today.

I have been a very bad girl and ordered way too many new crafty goodies and actually, finally made a card. I used the Beautiful Ride stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. I really feel like the quality of their stamps are just amazing!

Here is the card I came up with. I think the little puppy is absolutely adorable.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for this card.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Beautiful Ride
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Bike-R24, R27, R29, C5, C7, C9, E23, E27, E29  Puppy-E42, E43, E44  Sky-BG10, BG11  Ground-E31, E33, E35
Patterned Paper: Pebbles - Front Porch 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment