Thursday 13 April 2017

Eggstra Special

Hello my friends and welcome to the Thursday before Easter.  As usual, time just seems to go faster then I can make my crafts and cards.  With just a few days left and no time to mail anything, I wanted to use the Eggstra Special stamp set from Neat and Tangled on at least one card.

I love the accessories that you can add to the chick to make it more gender specific.  I think the glasses are my favourite, they just make the chick that much more adorable.

I made a soft subtle background for the coloured images by blending some Shaded Lilac Distress Ink through the Cascading Scallop stencil from MFT Stamps.  I also popped up the two chicks to add some more dimension to the card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Eggstra Special
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
Copic Markers: Egg - E23, E25, E27, V12, V15, V17  Chicks - Y15, Y35, Y38, YR18, B24, B26, V12, V17
Other: Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Ranger - Glossy Accents,  MFT Stamps - Cascading Scallop Stencil,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope to be able to make a couple some Esater card before the day.

Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment