Sunday 18 February 2018

Thanks - CTD480

I am back again today with another card, no colouring this time, just lots of stamping and die cutting.


The card today was created for the colour challenge at the Color Throwdown. The colour scheme this week is Lilac, Green, Grey and White,  which I though would be perfect for a bouquet of flowers.



I decided to you the Beautiful Blooms stamp and die set from MFT Stamps, which is retired but new to me.  I also looked at my ink pads and went with a combination of Memento Inks and Hero Arts' shadow inks.

Kelly Latevola was the inspiration to try a different way of photographing my cards. (If you click on her name, it will take you to her blog post.) This was the first time and I hoping to improve with time.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Beautiful Blooms
Dies: MFT Stamps - Beautiful Blooms and Blueprints 13
Inks: Hero Arts - Lime Green,  Memento - Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum and Grape Jelly,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Grey card stocks and 65lb Purple card stock,  Foam Tape

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Love the gray vase with flowers- looks great on the purple base! So happy you joined us at !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous spring bouquet and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete