Sunday 29 July 2018

Birthday Cowgirl

Hello my friends, I am back with another card using the Birdie Brown - Saddle Up & Celebrate stamp set from MFT Stamps.

When I coloured up the images, I co-ordinated the cake with the girl's outfit.  I think the cow print cake and ballon are so cute!



I used the Farm Fence die from MFT Stamps to cut a fence, which I slightly altered by cutting off the lower rung of the fence to make it shorter, so that it would work with my scene a bit better.


I used Distress Inks to create the background and glued all the images flat to the card front except the cowgirl, which I popped up with foam tape.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Saddle Up & Celebrate
Dies: MFT Stamps - Farm Fence
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Broken China, Mowed Lawn and  Frayed Burlap
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Hat - E42, E43, E44  Boots & Wagon Wheel - E44, E47, E49  Blue - B93, B97, B99  Pink - RV09, RV14, RV19  Green - YG03, YG21, YG25  Cow Print - E40, C5, C7, C9
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Kraft card stock,  Spectrum  Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. que c'est mignon, adorable, complètement craquante cette carte, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete