Wednesday 12 December 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello my friends, I hope you are all doing well.

Although I have pretty much mailed all my Christmas cards already, I am still creating a few more Christmas cards.

I am sharing a card I created using the main girl image from the Pure Innocence - Sending Blessings stamp set and a sentiment from the Pure Innocence - Holiday Cheer stamp set, both from MFT Stamps.




I paper pieced the girl's top and skirt to create a dress and coloured the rest of her with Copic markers.  I used a couple of more patterns of design paper from the Echo Park - Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad for the background, so that it would co-ordinate perfectly with her dress.

I created the poinsettia flower by cutting the smallest flower/leave from the Tim Holtz - Tattered Poinsettia three times, once with green card stock  and twice with a deep red card stock.

Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Sending Blessings and Holiday Cheer
Dies: Hero Arts - Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies,  Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles, Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Tattered Poinsettia,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R20  Hair - E23, E25, E27  Boots - C5, C7, C9  Sweater - R24, R29, R39
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Black card stock and 65lb Green and Cranberry card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Echo Park - Season's Greetings 6x6 paper pad,  Ranger - Yellow Stickles,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. trop jolie cette carte de noël, les couleurs sont très belles!

    ReplyDelete