Sunday 23 February 2020

Cheers

Surprise, I'm actually back to share a card I have created for a friends 50th birthday party last night.

I took quite a long hiatus from really any kind of crafting, ever since I start a new full time job at the end of June.  I'm loving the job but the motivation to craft totally flew out the window.

My friends birthday  gave me at least a little bit of motivation to create a card, although as you can see from the picture, I still haven't gone back to colouring with my Copics.

I recently bought some new stamp sets from MFT Stamps, so I hoping I can get back into colouring too.

Here are a couple of pictures of the card I created using posting products from MFT Stamps.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence-Birthday Cuties, Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz - Shabby French (words on wine bottle label)
Dies: MFT Stamps - Wine Service, Cheers, Blueprints 13 (Panel & Stars)
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Recollections 110lb White  card stock and 65lb kraft card stock, Recollections Black & Gold Halloween 6x6 paper pad,  MFT Stamps 100lb Paver Red card stock, Craft Medley - Dazzling Metallics Glass Beads,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a great day!

I hope to be back soon with another creation, Kathy

1 comment: