Sunday 31 May 2020

Buddys

Hello again, I am back today to share another card I created using the Milk and Biscuits digital stamp from LotvDigiShop.

I loved the first card I created using this stamp, I just had to print it out again made another card.

I printed the image on Neenah 80lb solar white card stock and cut it out using Labels One dies from Spellbinders and used the Scalloped Label One, also from Spellbinders to cut out some navy card stock to layer behind the coloured image.

For all the design paper pads I have , I have discovered that most of them are very girly prints, so it's a challenge to find something to go with a boy image.  For this card I used the Happy Camper 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park.


I hope you are having a good day and staying safe.

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

Below is a list of the supplies I used:

Stamps; LotvDigiShop - Milk and Biscuits
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels One and Scalloped Labels One, MFT Stamps - Party Banners
Copic Markers: Skin - Left: E11, E33, R20  Right: E50, E51, E53, R20  Hair - Left: E21, E23, E25, E29  Right: C5, C7, C9  Clothes - Left: YR21, YR23, YR24, E99, E93, B95, B97, B99  Right: R22, R24, R29, B21, B23, B26, E11, E13, E35  Background - G40, G82, E41, E43, E44, BG10, BG11
Paper: Neenah 80lb Solar White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Nightshift Blue, Recollections - Light Blue and Mustard Yellow card stock,  Echo Park - Happy Camper 6x6 paper pad
Other: Foam Tape


1 comment:

  1. elle est trop belle ta carte pour petit garçon, j'adore c'est très gai!

    ReplyDelete