Sunday 16 March 2014

Happy 50th Birthday

A good friend of mine asked if I could make her a couple of 50th birthday cards for her to give to s couple of women she knows.

Below are the two cards I created. I used the Wplus9 Fresh Cut Florals  wplus9.com/fresh-cut-florals and matching dies to help make these cards.

I really liked how they turned out.



Here is a list of all supplies that I used to make these cards.

Stamps: Wplus9 - Fresh Cut Florals, Stampendous - Fifteen Candles, MFT - Big Greetings
Ink: Versafine - Onyx Black, Memento - Teal Zeal & Rich Cocoa,  Hero Arts - Bubble Gum, Pale Tomato, Soft Pool, Tide Pool, Cornflower, Soft Olive & Field Greens
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Kate & Co. - Cambridge 6x6 paper pad, Recollections - Card stock
Dies: Spellbinders - Lacey Ovals & Classic Ovals Large, Wplus9 - Fresh Cut Florals Die

Have a great Sunday! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment