Wednesday 12 March 2014

Happy Birthday - APP2

I made another birthday card today, this time using the sketch from Always Playing with Paper.

Here is the sketch:


I kind of used the sketch literally this time and used hearts as shown on the sketch.

Here is my card:


Here is the list of supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts-Fill Your Day
Paper: My Mind's Eye-Kate & Co.-Cambridge Court 6x6 paper pad, Pink card stock from Recollections
Other: Lawn Fawn-Hearts Lawn Cuts, Wink of Stella-Clear Glitter Brush Pen

Have a good night! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Happy you liked the sketch and joined in. Mocha fraps are SO yummy!!! Thanks for playing The Challenge at Always Playing with Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kathy, this DP is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Kathy. I love the design paper you used.

    ReplyDelete