Thursday 8 May 2014

Freckles - TMS248

Hello, we are getting a little closer to weekend,

I made a card today using the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches, I'm really enjoying their sketches.

Here is this week's sketch:


I used another sweet Pure Innocence stamp set from My Favorite Things. I love these little girls, they are so much fun to colour.

Here is my card:


Here is a list of supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT-Pure Innocence-Freckles
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Indie Chic-Citron 6x6 paper pad
Dies: MFT-Die-namics - Stitched Circle Stax, Rolled Scallop Flower & Royal Leaves
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass & Shabby Shutters
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E13 & E19, Top-R02 & R05, Pants & Heart-BG32 & BG72

Have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the stitched circles and your rolled flower is beautiful! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Would love to have you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This is so pretty!! Lovely DPs, and that image is sweet! I love the rolled flower and your 'stitching'!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete