Monday 19 May 2014

Let's Chill

It's been a very busy long weekend for me, we totally re-did our backyard and took out all the grass and put in a dry river bed and plants instead.


I finally got a chance today to do something crafty and decided to make a card using distress markers and watercolour paper. The image stamp I used is from Art Impressions - Stayin Afloat. I need a little more practice I think.


Here is a list of the supplies I used:

Stamps: Art Impression-Stayin Afloat, Hero Arts-Let's Chill
Watercolour Paper: Canson-Cold Press 90lb
Ink: Ranger-Archival Ink-Jet Black
Distress Markers: Skin-Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Hair-Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, Clothes & Floaties-Spun Sugar, Broken China, Dusty Concord, Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Background-Stormy Sky & Tumbled Glass

Have a great afternoon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment