Friday 15 August 2014

Freckles-FMS149

Happy Friday! I had a chance to make another card, this time I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches. I used another Pure Innocence stamp from My Favorite Things and water coloured with Distress Markers.

Here is the inspiration sketch:


Here is my card:


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: MFT-Pure Innocence-Freckles
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-On The Bright Side-One 6x6 paper pad
Dies: MFT-Die-namics-Blueprints 8 & 13 and Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: Archival Ink-Jet Black, Distress Ink-Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn
Distress Markers: Skin: Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick, Hair: Rusty Hinge, Clothes: Scattered Straw & Peeled Paint, Shoes: Black Soot

Have a great night! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image! Pretty coloring! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Kathy! Great job with the colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete