Friday 29 August 2014

Halloween Trio

Hello all,

I have not  made a card in over a week because last week I ended up having emergency surgery for a twisted colon. I could not believe how quickly I could go from healthy to requiring surgery. I'm now well on my way to recovery.

The great thing when I got home, besides having a shower, some happy mail arrived. I received my first order from Mama Elephant. Below is a picture of the goodies I bought.



I couldn't wait until I could break out the Boo-tastic stamp set and matching clearly creative cuts.

Here is a card I made and which was inspired by this card by Amy Rysavy of Prairie Paper and Ink.

Below are some pictures of my card:




Here's a close up of the vampire's face that I covered with Wink of Stella.

Below is a list of supplies that I used to make this card:

Stamps: Mama Elephant-Boo-tastic
Dies: Mama Elephant-Boo-tastic, My Favorite Things-Peek-A-Boo Trio Die-namics
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Black Soot
Design Paper: American Crafts-Halloween 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers-Witch Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Frankenstein Skin-YG21, YG23 & YG25, Vampire Skin-YG0000 & YG00, Clothes & Hair- Orange: YR12, YR15 & YR18, Purple: V12, V15 & V17, Grey: W3, W5 & W7
Other: Zig-Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker, Ranger-Firefly Stickles, Scrapbook Adhesives-Black 3D Foam Squares, American Tombow Dual Brush Pens in N15 Black

Thank you for dropping by and have a great day! kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment