Tuesday 2 September 2014

Trick or Treat

I decided to make another Halloween card using the Mama Elephant - Bootastic stamp set and matching dies. Apparently I'm addicted to this stamp set.

I decided to make a window card that looks like your looking out the window at the children trick or treating outside.

Here are a couple of different pictures of my card. I find it hard to get a great picture at night.




Below is a list of supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant-Bootastic
Dies/Punches: Mama Elephant-Bootastic, Tim Holtz/Sizzix-Window & Window Box Die, Martha Stewart-Scary Fence Punch
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Black Soot, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire & Wild Honey
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye-Lost & Found-Sunshine
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Mummy-W00, W1 & W3, Witch: Hair-E13, E17 & E19, Clothes-V15, V17, YG23, YG25, & Y15
Other: Wink of Stella-Clear Brush Marker, Acetate

Have a good night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment