Tuesday 2 September 2014

Peekaboo

Hello, I had a chance yesterday to make two Halloween cards with totally different feels to them. The first one is another card I made using the Boo-tastic stamp set and matching dies from Mama Elephant. I can't get enough of this set, so adorable!

Here is the second Halloween card I made with this set:


It feels a little more non traditional by highlighting the blue that was in the design paper but I think it really works.

Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Mama Elephant - Bootastic
Dies: Mama Elephant - Bootastic, MFT Stamps-Peek-a-Boo Trio Die-namics
Design Paper: American Crafts-Halloween 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink-Black Soot
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11 & R20, Mummy-W00 & W1, Girl-Blues-B91, B93 & B95, Yellows-Y11 & Y13, Sentiment-B93, YR12 & V17
Other: Sequins from Michaels, Foam Adhesive and Ranger-Multi Medium Matte

I will post the other card next. Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment