Saturday 18 October 2014

Eat Drink And Be Scary

I hope your having a good Saturday. I started off the day with Starbucks (yeah), laundry and a trip to Costco. Then I had a chance to make yet another Halloween card.

I used the Simon Says Stamp Trick or Treat stamp set and matching dies. This time using the cute mummy puppy, which I die cut and coloured with Copic markers.

Here are some pictures.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Simon Says Stamp-Trick or Treat
Dies: Simon Says Stamp-Halloween & Frames
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Ranger-Jet Black Archival Ink, Distress Inks-Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire & Seedless Preserves
Copic Markers: C00 & C3, E31, E34 & E47
Other: Sakura Black Glaze Pen & Dimensionals

Have a great Saturday! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment