Friday 24 October 2014

Who's Your Mummy? - FabFri53

It's Friday and I decided to look through my stamps and make another Halloween card,  I used an older stamp set from MFT Stamps called Who's That Mummy? as well as the sketch from Fab Friday.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Below is the sketch I used as inspiration.


And here are a couple of pictures of my card.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Who's That Mummy, Simon Says Stamp - Trick or Treat
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink - Black Soot, Memento Ink - Grape Jelly and Versafine - Onyx Black
Copics: Grays-W00, W1 & W3, Purple - V000, V01 & V04, Orange-YR000, YR00 & YR02
Design Paper: Recollections - Midnight Magic 6x6 paper pad

Hope you have a great night! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Totally fun card! I love the drips of purple goo coming from the bottom! great Halloween card! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure nailed the spooky and graphic look with this fun card, Kathy! It's a great take on the sketch and I love how you placed your sentiment. I'm so glad that you could play along at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete