Thursday 20 November 2014

Merry Christmas - CTS101

I made a Christmas card using the sketch from Case This Sketch and the Wplus9 Woodland Wreaths stamp set and matching dies.

I liked how the card turned out using softer colours.

Here is a picture of the sketch.


And here is the card I made using the sketch as inspiration.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Wplus9-Woodland Wreaths, Hero Arts-Holiday Sayings
Dies: Wplus9-Woodland Wreaths, Mama Elephant-Peek A Frames
Inks: Hero Arts, Soft Olive, Cup O'Joe, Bubblegum, Pale Tomato and Charcoal

Hope you have a great day! Kathy

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at CASE this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the pink! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours, great take on the sketch! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete