Wednesday 26 November 2014

Wish

I finally used one of my Prima -Julie Nutting, doll stamps to make a tag that I cut out of medium weight chipboard.

I remember when the doll stamps first came out and I wanted them so badly, then when I got them, I didn't even use them.

I very recently got inspired again to break them out when I watched a couple of Nichol Magourik's videos showing how she has been using the Prima doll stamps to make art journal pages. This time I actually broke one of the stamps out.

Although it may be hard to tell in the pictures I did stamp the girl onto a text background paper I had in my stash and then coloured her skin and hair with copies, while paper piecing her outfit.

Here are a couple of pictures.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamp: Prima-Julie Nutting - Doll Stamp One
Ink: MFT Stamps-Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
Design Paper: Doll Stamped on Recollections-Habitat 12 x 12 paper pad, Background Paper American Crafts-Best of Crate Paper 8.5 by 11 medium weight paper, My Mind's Eye-Miss Caroline-Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13, & R22, Hair-Y21, Y26 & E13, Shadow-W1 & W3
Other: Webster's Pages-Wish Ticket, Trim and pearls from Recollections, Martha Stewart- 3-In-1 Hydrangea punch, Hug Snug - Ivory Seam Binding coloured with Lindy's Stamp Gang-Fuzzy Navel Peach starburst spray

I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment