Thursday 27 July 2017

Spring Florals

Hello my friends and welcome back.

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you that I created using the July 2017 My Monthly Hero kit from Hero Arts.

For the first card, I stamped the bucket, masked it off and then inked up the lavender stamp with a couple of different colours of Tombow dual brush pens. Stamped the image a couple of times and then used a water brush to spread and softer the colours.  I then added one of the sentiments to the paper and then cut it out using the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles dies.  I cut a piece of purple card stock to mat the cut panel and then popped the panel up with foam tape on a standard A2 card base.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished card.



For the second card, I stamped a few of the images with Simon Says Stamp intense black ink and coloured the flowers with Copic markers.  The boot I ended up paper piecing using a piece of design paper which I added some shadow and interest by adding some Copic marker.  I then cut out the images using the co-ordinating dies from the kit.

I cut a piece of white card stock with the largest die from the Blueprints 13 die-namics from MFT Stamps and stamped the sentiment and then glued the single flower to that panel.  I glued together the bouquet of flowers with the boot and then popped it up on the panel with foam tape to add some dimension.

 Here are a couple of pictures of that card as well.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - July 2017 My Monthly Hero
Dies: Hero Arts - July 2017 My Monthly Hero,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Tombow - 132-Holy Green, 673-Orchid, 603-Perwinkle
Copic Markers: Bucket - C00, C1, C3  Sweet Peas - YG03, R00, R02  Boot - C00, C1, BG72, BG75
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Citron" 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Purple card stock,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  Have a lovely evening, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment