Thursday 6 July 2017

Very Apeeling

Hello my friends and welcome back.

Today I am sharing one more card that I created using the Love Ya' Bunches collaboration stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn and Ellen Hutson.  I am really loving this set.

With this card I am showing the "boy" monkey likes the "girl" monkey so much, he is willing to share his banana.  ðŸ˜Š

I cut a panel of white card stock with the largest die in the Blueprints 13 die-namics and then cut a circle in that panel using one of the dies from the Stitched Circle Stax, both from MFT Stamps.

On the actual card base, I inked on some Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide and sprayed it with a bit of water and blotted up the excess, to add a bit of texture.

I then created the little monkey scene and glued all of the pieces together onto the front cut out panel and then popped up the whole panel with foam tape.  For the finishing touch I added a few sequins from the Pink Lemonade sequin mix from Neat and Tangled.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson - Love Ya' Bunches
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Ellen Hutson - Love Ya' Bunches,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Stitched Circle Stax
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Copic Markers: Vines - YG03, YG25, YG63  Boy Monkey - E23, E25, E27, E51, E53, R20  Girl Monkey - E40, E43, E44, E47, R20  Banana - Y000, Y00, Y13, Y21, Y35
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade sequin mix,  Foam Tape

Thank ou so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment