Sunday 5 November 2017

Nice List - MFTWSC357

Can you believe it's November already?  It's crazy sometimes how the year can go so fast and how the weather can also change so fast.  On Halloween night it was so lovely and actually quite mild and by Thursday night, we had our first snow.  Crazy!

Now that I have grumbled about the weather, I can share with you a new card.  This card was created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


I used the brand new Pure Innocence - Nice List stamp set from MFT Stamps as the main image for this card.  I think I may have gone a little overboard with the details but I still love how the little girl turned out.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence - Nice List
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 , Blueprints 20 and Let It Snowflake
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E33, V15, R21  Hair - E21, E25, E27  Shoes & Collar - R24, R27, R39  List and Shadow on Dress - W00, W1
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Be Merry 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - 100lb Wild Cherry card stock, Sizzix/Tim Holtz - Snow Flurries Embossing Folder,  Nuvo - Morning Dew Crystal Drops, Silver Sparkle card stock, Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by and I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment