Monday 20 November 2017

Santa's Elves

Today I have a card that I created by combining the Nice Elves and Winter Time Fun stamp sets and matching dies from Hero Arts.

I am so happy with how it turned out and I think it's my favourite card that I created using the elves.

I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with the Drifts & Hills stencil from MFT Stamps to create the hills of snow.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Hero Arts - Nice Elves, Winter Time Fun and Color Layering Christmas Tree
Dies: Hero Arts - Nice Elves and Winter Time Fun
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: Trees - YG03, G05, B000  Sled - C00, C1, C3, E25, E27   Elves - E11, E33, R21, E34, E37, C5, C9, R24, R27, R39, YG03, G09
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Drifts & Hills Stencil, Spectrum Noir -  Clear Sparkle Pen,  Clear Thick Lacquer, Foam Tape

Thanks again for dropping by.  I hope you have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment