Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Easter

Happy Easter!  It has been a lovely long weekend here, with quite nice weather and I hoping that the weather has turned the corner.

Today I wanted to create a card for Easter, so I broke out the Cottontail Cuties stamp set from Neat and Tangled and coloured up a couple of images with my Copic markers.  I also finally used Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper pad and the largest die from MFT Stamps' Blueprints 20 as the background for the stamped card stock panel.


Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Neat and Tangled - Cottontail Cuties
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Bunny - C00, C1, C3, R00, R20  Girl - E11, E33, E21, E25, E27,21, B23, R00, R20, Y11, Y06
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock,  Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Spring 6x6 paper pad

I hope you have a wonderful day and get to spend time with your family.

I hope you will drop by again soon, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment