Saturday 28 April 2018

Happy Mother's Day - MFTWSC382

Hello my friends,  I am finally back with another card.  I used the current sketch from MFT Card Challenges as the layout for my card.


This card was created for my next door neighbour to give to her mother.

I used the Flashy Florals stamps and dies from MFT Stamps as well as the Happy Everything stamp set and the Happy Script die from Mama Elephant.  I cut the happy word die out of pink card stock three times, which I glued on top of each other to add some extra dimension and impact to the die cut.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Flashy Florals,  Mama Elephant - Happy Everything
Dies: MFT Stamps - Flashy Florals and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges,  Mama Elephant - Happy Script
Inks:Hero Arts - Bubble Gum, Red Royal, Cup O'Joe, Lime Green, Field Greens
Other: Recollections - 110lb White and Pink card stocks,  Neat and Tangled - Pink Lemonade Sequin Mix,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for dropping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment