Tuesday 31 March 2015

Gwen

It's another sunny and beautiful day here on the west coast of British Columbia.

I decided to colour the Dare To Be Gwen stamp from Some Odd Girl for Day 28 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.

I need to work on colouring hair to show strands of hair. I found this image pretty challenging as the image is pretty small.





Below is a list of supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Some Odd Girl - Dare To Be Gwen
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Ovals
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic-Ginger
Copic Markers: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20  Hair-E13, E15 & E17  Dress & Shoes-R02, R05, R08, YR20 & YR24  Eyes-G12 & G14
Other: Recollections-Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment