Monday 2 March 2015

Lucky Banner

Good Morning! I can't believe it's March already. This year I decided to actually decorate a little for St. Patrick's Day even though I'm not Irish, but I thought it would look nice.

I found some free Subway Art on the Internet (sorry Can't remember where it's from) and had it printed 8 x 10 at Costco.



I also made this Banner using lots of dies from different companies. Here is the banner, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.




I used the Stately Circle dies that I had because I thought it had a Celtic look to the design. I cut out the letters four times each and layered them to add some dimension.

Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this banner.

Dies: Little B LLC - Pennants, Spellbinders - Stately Circles and Standard Circles Small, MFT Stamps - High-Rise Alpha Uppercase
Card Stock - Recollections 110 lb White, 65 lb Feathered Greens
Other: Offray - Spool O' Ribbon in green, Buttons from my stash


Here is a picture showing how both items look on my mantle.

I hope you have a great day, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment