Wednesday 18 March 2015

Hatched Chicken

Good morning, we are half way through the week. Yeah!

Yesterday I coloured another Magnolia Stamps image, this time called Tilda with Newly Hatched Chicken for Day 14 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge.



I then made it into a card.



I decided it was missing something and added some cute flowers that I made with a Martha Stewart punch and added little fallback pearls for the flower centres.




Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Magnolia Stamps - Tilda With Newly Hatched Chicken
Dies & Punch: Simon Says Stamps - Stitched Rectangles, MFT Stamps - Royal Leaves, Martha Stewart - 3 in 1 Hydrangea Punch
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11 & R20, Hair-E33, E35 & E37, Dress-V000 & V01, Boots-Y11 & Y15, Egg-C00, C1, B05, YR04 & RV66, Grass-G21 & G24
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Bramble Rose 6x6 paper pad
Other: Sakura - White Gel Pen, Recollections - Card Stock & Adhesive Flat Back Pearls

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment