Friday 3 April 2015

Cute As A Bunny

Hello again. It's good Friday and I had a chance to make the image that I stamped yesterday for Day 30 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge into a card.

I used the Penny Black/Mo Manning - Me & My Bunny stamp again and coloured the skin a little darker and of course the rest of the image differently as well.

Here is the colouring progression of the image as well as the finished card.






Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamp: Penny Black designed by Mo Manning - Me & My Bunny
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Kate & Co-Oxford Lane 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin-E00, E11, E13 & R21, Hair-E55, E57 & E59, Dress-Y11 & Y15, Bunny & Socks-C00 & C1, Shoes-C5, C7 & C9, Basket-E34, E37, G24, V04, V06, R21, R22, BG10 & BG32
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Flatback Pearls from my stash

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo sweet! Loved all of your cards in the Penny Circle Flickr Gallery. Congrats on the tweet from Penny Black!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jill, that's so lovely to hear.

      Delete