Friday 10 April 2015

Have A Sweet Birthday

I must say I do find it funny that I make all these cards but I'm so bad about sending them out or making a card when I really need to.

My good friend Elena's birthday was on April 6th and I'm seeing her tomorrow for lunch but I've only just got around to making her a card. I don't feel like I can give her a card that she may have seen on Facebook already, because she'll know it wasn't made especially for her.

She doesn't follow my blog and she's not on Instagram so I safe to load the card today and then after I see her I can load the card on Facebook.

I hope she likes it.



Below is  list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Baked With Love
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Baked With Love, Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: Lawn Fawn - Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: R81, R83, R85, BG10, BG11, BG32, E51, E53, E55, C1, C3 & C4

Thanks for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment