Tuesday 7 April 2015

Gnome Place But Home

Hello, I hope your keeping well.

I finally broke out the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set from Lawn Fawn that I have had for awhile but never used.

I did lots of masking, did a distress ink background and then coloured the stamped images with Copic markers.

I took several pictures along the card making process. The first one shows all the make on the panel and the distress background is done. The second picture shows all the masks have been removed and the third picture shows the colouring has been completed.




I decided to use a piece of gingham design paper as the background to the panel and placed the panel on foam tape to give just a little dimension to the card.

Here is the finished card.




below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Gnome Sweet Gnome
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn
Dies: Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Copic Markers: Gnome-E00, E11, R20, R27, R29, R89, BG57, BG72, BG75, C00, C1, C5, C7, C9, Y11 & Y16, Watering Can-BG10, BG11 & BG32, Bird Bath-C1, C#, C4, C5, B32 & B34, Bird-R22, R27 & R29, Grass-G99
Design Paper: Glitz - Cashmere Dame 6x6 paper pad
Other: Ranger - Glossy Accents, Foam Tape

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment