Thursday 2 July 2015

Paradise

Hello again, apparently I'm still on a Hula Girl role and made another card, this time using the MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence Hula Girl stamp set.

I stuck with pretty much the same colours as yesterday and again really like how it turned out.


Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Pure Innocence Hula Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Hibiscus & Fishtail Flag Stax,  Simon Says Stamp - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic "Saffron" 6x6 paper pad
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R21,  Hair - YR24, E35, E37, Bathing Suit - RV14, RV17, Skirt - YG23 & YG25
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape


Thanks so much for dropping by. Any comments are appreciated.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment