Wednesday 1 July 2015

Sun-sational

Happy Canada Day! Although I haven't really done anything special today, it was still nice to have the man home today. Our cul-de-sac is actually going to celebrate with a BBQ on Saturday, July 4th because most people won't have to get up early and work on Sunday.

I am trying to practice using different skin colours as well as my hair colouring skills, so I broke out another older MFT Stamps set that I had not used until today.

Here is the coloured image.



Again I fussy cut out the coloured image, leaving a small white border around the image.

For my card I also used the MFT Stamps - Hibiscus die and added dimension by adding topic marker to the card stock.



Below is a list of the supplies I used for my card.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Doodle Garden Hula Girl
Dies: MFT Stamps - Hibiscus and  Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, Versafine - Onyx Black
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R21,  Hair - YR20, YR24, E35, E37,  Skirt & Leaves, YG23, YG25, YG67,  Flowers - RV14, RV17, YR02, YR04 & Y15
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Collectable-Notable 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment