Tuesday 14 July 2015

So Many Men...

Yesterday, I decided to try something different so I coloured a stamped image with Copic markers on kraft paper. The kraft paper defiantly tones down the col,ours but I still like how it turned out.



Today I decided to turn the coloured image into a card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used to make my card.

Stamps: Art Impressions - Beach Babes
Dies: Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large and Standard Circles Small,  MFT Stamps - Fishtail Flag Stax
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: Skin - E11, E13, R22,  Blue - B02, B05,  Purple - V12, V15, V17,  Green - YG21, YG23, YG25,  Hair - E35, E37,  Sand - E33, E35 & E37
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Stella and Rose-Gertie 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment