Sunday 13 March 2016

I'm Rooting For You

Hello friends, hope your having a good weekend so far. I received a small happy mail yesterday and in it was the Rooting For You dies for the stamp set I had already purchased but had not used yet.

I broke them out today and made a very simple card. I have an idea for another card but not quite sure it will come together like I picture in my head.

I think this card is the first in awhile here I actually didn't do any colouring but used lots of inks.




Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Rooting For You
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Rooting For you,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13,  Simon Says Stamp - A2 Card Curved Edge
Ink: Hero Arts - Shadow Ink - Lime Green, Field Greens, Orange Soda and Fresh Peach,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Vintage Photo and Frayed Burlap, Versafine - Onyx Black
Other: Canson - 90lb Cold Press Watercolor paper,  Recollections - 110lb Card Stock

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment