Friday 4 March 2016

Laundry Room

Hello friends, I hope your doing well. Today I make a mini shaker/washing machine to make a card today.  I used the super cute Loads of Fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn and made my version of a laundry room. A sentiment on the front of the card would have been squished, so I left the card without a sentiment.

I fussy cut out all the images after I coloured them with Copic markers and edged them with Tuxedo Black Memento Dual End Marker.

Here is a picture of just the shaker washing machine before I added it to the card.



I used patterned paper in order to try to make the "room" look like it had wooden flooring and wallpaper walls. I think it turned out cute.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Loads of Fun
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts - Nesting Circles,  MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink
Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, C5, B000, B00,  R00, R02, R05, BG10, BG11, BG32
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - On The Bright Side-Two 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  Silver Card Stock and Transparency from my stash,  Pretty Pink Posh - 4mm Sparkling Clear Sequins,  Foam Tape, Memento Dual End Marker - Tuxedo Black

Thank you so much for dropping by and have a great day! Kathy

1 comment: