Sunday 3 April 2016

Tire Swing

Hello friends, I hope your having a good weekend. It was glorious weather the last few days so we were busy outside.

It took me two days to finish making this card.  I used the tree from the stamp set, extended the height a bit, and coloured it with Copic markers. and then used distress inks to make the sky and grass. I the used the Grassy Fields die and some card stock to make the top layer of grass. Of course I also stamped the main image and the tire swing stamp, used the matching dies and coloured then with Copic Markers.

Here is a picture of the main image after I coloured her.


And here is the background before I added the top layer of grass.


Once I added the card stock grass, I cut the panel using the largest die in the Blueprints 13. I then took forever to decide if I wanted the girl behind or in front of the grass and in the end decided behind. Once the panel was complete and added lots of foam tape and attached it to the A2 size card panel.

This is the finished card.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Let's Hang Out
Dies: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Let's Hang Out,  Grassy Fields and Blueprints 13
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Shirt & Hat - YG03, YG23, YG63  Overalls - B91, B95, B97, B99, Y35  Hair - E23, E27, E29  Tire Swing - E34, E29, C3, C5, C7, C9  Tree - E55, E57, E59, G24, G28
Other: Recollections - Card Stock, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Just stamped this set today but haven colored it yet. Now I have some inspiration. So cute!

    ReplyDelete