Friday 15 April 2016

Tons Of Fun

Hello friends and happy friday! It's been a great crafty week in my house.  First I got a package of goodies from Simon Says Stamp and then I bought a Brother - ScanNCut on sale at my local London Drugs, so I have been playing with it and figuring it out.

I have had the Adorable Elephants stamp set from MFT Stamps for awhile but this is the first time I used it.  I stamped out a bunch of elephants, used the ScanNCut to cut them out them coloured them all up with Copics.


I have also been having fun with watercolour paper, distress inks and my new distress sprayer.  I used these items to make the following two cards.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Adorable Elephants
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and Grassy Fields
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean
Copic Markers: Elephants - W1, W3, W5, R00, R20, Balloons & Butterflys - B21, B24, V12, V15, BG10, BG32, RV10 & RV34
Other: Recollections - 110b card stock,  Strathmore - 300 Series 140lb Cold Press Watercolor paper,  Neenah - 80lb smooth solar white card stock


Thanks so much for dropping by and have a great day. Happy Crafting! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment