Sunday 10 April 2016

Wrangled My Heart

Hello friends, I hope you're having a good day. It's a little bit cooler today but still nice enough to work in the garden.

I made what I think is a super cute card using a couple of older stamp sets from MFT Stamps which I coloured with Copics and paper pieced, which I haven't done in awhile and then fussy cut both of them out.  Originally I was going to make this for the "Western" theme for The Paper Players but by the time I actually made the card that particular challenge was over. I'm still glad that I made my card.





Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - P.I. Cowgirl and Cowboy
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 20
Ink: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black
Topics: Skin - E00, E11, E13, R20  Hats & Boots - E41, E42, E43  Pants:  E43, E44, E47  Hair - E23, E25, E27  Shadow on Clothes - W00, W1  Shadow Under Feet - E40, E41
Design Paper: My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline-Dolled Up 6x6 paper pad and On The Bright Side-One 6x6 paper pad
Other: Recollections - Card Stock,  American Crafts - Jute

Thanks so much for dropping by. Have a great day! Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I Loooooove your sweet looking card!!!! Love all the paper piecing too!!!!

    ReplyDelete