Saturday 12 August 2017

Harvest Mice

Welcome back,  I have two more fall themed cards to share using the Harvest Mouse stamp set from MFT Stamps.  On both of them I used the new Mini Cloud Edges stencil from MFT Stamps and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create the cloudy skies.

I must say, I just love the fall colours!



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Harvest Mouse
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13, Stitched Circle Stax, Farm Fence, Grassy Fields
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers: E41, E43, E44, R20, G21, G24, G99, R24, R27, R39, YR16, YR18, Y15, YG03, E31, E35, E37
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Kraft, Green and Rust coloured card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges Stencil,  Sakura - Black gel pen,  My Mind's Eye - Collectable-Notable 6x6 paper pad, Foam Tape

Thank you again for dropping by.  Have a wonderful day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment