Saturday 5 August 2017

You're A Treasure - MFTWSC344

Hello and welcome back my friends. This time I have a card to share with you that I created for the current sketch challenge at MFT Card Challenges.


For the card I created, I used the Birdie Brown-Party Like A Pirate stamp set from MFT Stamps and made a little scene.  I created the sand and sky with distress inks and the Mini Cloud Edges stencil and used a couple of different edge dies from MFT Stamps to create the decorative edge to the scene panel.

It was hard to get a good photo of the card, since our air quality has been so poor due to lots of forest fires in our Province.  Thankfully nothing really close to us.



Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: MFT Stamps - Birdie Brown-Party Like A Pirate
Dies: MFT Stamps - Stitched Basic Edges and Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
Inks: MFT Stamps - Black Licorice Hybrid Ink,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E11, BV00, R20  Red - R24, R29, R39  Blue - B93, B97, B99  Black - C5, C7, C9  Chest - Y00, Y35, YR24, E31, E35, E37
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Red card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  MFT Stamps - Mini Cloud Edges stencil,  Sakura - Black Glaze Pen,  Craft Medley - Dazzling Metallics sequins,  Twine from my stash and Foam Tape

Thank you for dropping by and have a great night! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment