Saturday 7 October 2017

Give Thanks

Welcome to World Cardmaking Day!  On this special day I have two cards to share with you.

I can't believe it's already the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.  We personally are not doing anything special but I did still make a couple of Thanksgiving cards.

I used the adorable Woodsy Creatures stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps. For the backgrounds of both cards, I smushed a distress ink pad onto a slick surface, sprayed it with water and then dipped the card stock into the ink droplets several times, drying in between ink layers.







Below is a list of the supplies I used.

Stamps: Sunny Studio Stamps - Woodsy Creatures
Dies: MFT Stamps - Blueprints 13 and 20
Inks: Simon Says Stamp - Intense Black,  Versafine - Onyx Black,  Distress Inks - Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint
Copic Markers: Animal Bodies - E000, E00, E19, E23, E27, E31, E34, E40, E43, E44, E49, E53, E57, E99, R00, W00, W1, W3, W5, W7  Hats & Headbands - C5, C7, C9, Y35, YR23, YR24, YG03, YG63, G24, R29, R89  Pumpkins - YR04, YR18
Other: Recollections - 110lb White card stock and 65lb Black and green card stock,  Spectrum Noir - 100lb Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock,  Sakura - Black Glaze pen and White Gel pen,  Foam Tape

Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.  I hope you have a lovely day! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment